March 18, 2008

Family Day @ The Peak


We had a very wonderful Sunday up the Peak !! Mommy and Daddy said it is time for us all to go out and breath some fresh air!! Wow... I was really happy, look ~ I just could not stop laughing!! It was the first time DiDee and I walked on real grass, the feeling stepping on grass was great but em... a bit strange!! When Mommy put DiDee on grass, he was so afraid and called help me Ar Jade ~~ I looked back and said to him: "Hey you shy baby, come and follow me" Haha... he finally did it and ran like a black little rabbit. Brother Dickey was so happy too. It has been a long time since I last saw his smile. He felt much relief after the walk with Auntie Yue. We all enjoyed the beautiful nature. Mommy promised to bring us out more during weekends :)) Especially thanks to Auntie Yue and Uncle Frank.

No comments: